Friday 29 July 2016

Jean Claude Van Damme walk out on a live TV interview in Australia (See Video)


In an interview with Australian morning show Sunrise Thursday, Jean Claude Van Damme walk out...
live from the interview as he believe the questions he was asked were "Boring" questions.

Van Damme 55 who is doing interviews to promote an upcoming speaking tour was frustrated with the technical setup for the TV interview as there were lots of background noises from the crew. 

"I just...Guys, you are talking behind the cameras. This is a direct line. It's good to have them, by the way, so people can understand this," the actor complained. 

"I'm online talking to you and I have people behind that camera talking about...because I'm sweating and everything. So, I'm not looking anymore for...I'm looking to be as natural as possible when I come to Australia."

Van Damme added, "I just want to talk to the people there."

See video


 





No comments:

Post a Comment