Wednesday 1 June 2016

Olajumoke Orisaguna deny claims to ‘Fetish’ Allegations


It all started when a female hawker (Olajumoke Orisaguna) selling ‘Agege bread’ sauntered by and...
was coincidentally captured in a photo shoot between Nigerian-British musician Tinie Tempah also known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu and popular Nigerian photographer/ musician Ty Bello.

Weeks later Mrs Olajumoke hit fame and in a good turn of event has now become a model and a philanthropist today, rising from grass to grace.


While speaking in an interview with Punch, Olajumoke denied claims of anything fetish on her body to process of her rise to fame quickly.

In response to the allegation, Olajumoke said: “Me? Olajumoke rubbed something? Never! People are just insinuating.”

She continued: “I thank God for that particular day because I didn’t rub anything, even common cream before rushing out of the bakery.

“Where would I have had time for that when customers would be waiting for my bread? I have never used fetish things in my life and never had the tiniest incision on my body, she said.




“I hate having marks on my body. My parents are good Christians and I am sure the photoshoot took place just because of me. I don’t use anything; spiritual or physical. I just pray to God and thank Him.”


On that faithful day she said “I only wanted to walk through the scene to take bread to my customers at the mechanic workshop around the place the shoot was taking place. I never had the intention of appearing in the photograph. It was while I made my way that the camera captured me,” she revealed.


No comments:

Post a Comment